Cookiesare small pieces of information that are stored
by the browser/application on the computer/mobile media's hard drive
the access to this website and the provision of information for company use
only in order to:
- Facilitate visitors’/users’ purchases;
- Confirm and track visitors’/users’ order(s);
- Respond to visitors’/users’ inquiries and requests;
Compare and review visitors’/users’ personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy;
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse;
Improve the website/application, services, product offerings, marketing, and overall customer experience;
- Identify visitors’/users’ product and service preferences;
- Understand customers’ demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior.
All information collected is kept confidential and will never be sold or used for unsolicited communications.
Visitors/users are always free to decline cookies through their browser’s/mobile media’s preferences;
Shairu Gems Diamonds Pvt. Ltd. uses trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on its
behalf, including insuring, shipping, payment processing, data storing, webhosting, etc. These service
providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their function(s),
and they are not authorised to use any personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the
purpose(s) set forth by Shairu Gems Diamonds Pvt. Ltd.
The visitor/user authorises Shairu Gems Diamonds Pvt. Ltd. to use and disclose any personal information:
To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
In order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
or as otherwise required by law;
- To other companies and organisations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction;
- To enforce any agreement Shairu Gems Diamonds Pvt. Ltd. has with the visitor.
- You are strictly not allowed to use any part of our content on our website for your commercial purpose without taking prior written permission or obtaining license to do so from Shairu Gems Diamonds Pvt. Ltd.
- You are not allowed to make use of, represent the information to the third party or pass on any data derived from or accessible from our website for any commercial purpose. Strict Disciplinary and Legal action may be taken against the person found breaching these rules.
Unauthorized use of data downloaded from the website for any commercial purposes, passing the information contained in the website to third parties, or any other use for which requires specific permission from Shairu Gems diamonds Pvt Ltd may/will invite legal action.
- User accounts
- The user account to this website/application is strictly personal.
The user account should not, even temporarily, be shared with or otherwise extended to another person.
- All registered users are fully responsible for the use of their account (under any screen name or password) and
for ensuring that all use of account complies fully with the terms and conditions of this website/application.
- Users shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password and for any transaction that
occurs under their account.
All prices are displayed in US dollars and are based on advance payment terms only.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification, until the order is confirmed.
Selling prices are bound on the price per carat value only and not on the Rapaport list’s discount that is indicatively provided.
Selected stone(s) on the online inventory is/are subject to availability at the time of selection:
since the online inventory is also physically available at the distribution office, it is
therefore possible, yet highly improbable, that the selected stone(s) has/have just been sold
minutes before its/their online selection.
Shairu Gems Diamonds Pvt. Ltd. reserves its rights to rectify errors pertaining to the prices of orders
placed with an inaccurate description or incorrect price due to system or data-entry errors or
Transactions on this website/application are in US dollars only and are subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
Upon order placement, a company representative might contact the buyer to confirm the order’s details for security purposes.
- Orders are only dispatched upon the bank’s confirmation of the receipt of payment.
Stones cannot be sent on a consignment basis.
Door-to-door insurance is covered by the contracted carrier.
- Shipping fees vary depending on the final destination and are charged at cost.
- For orders above US$ 20.000, shipping cost are free of charge.
- Extra services required by the buyer will be charged separately.
Local taxes, if any, will be levied on the total invoice value and will be borne
by the buyer.
- Once shipped, orders cannot be cancelled.